Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5th

I am back in the diary, and it feels good. I really missed making my daily pages:)
I've been receiving so many sweet comments for this project -- thank you so much -- I appreciate each and every one:))
and then I've gots to get me on'a deeeese:


Apparently her server is currently down, but one can download the first edition of her programme, Crayon Physics on her website: www.kloonigames.com/blog/
Via Flemming Bindslev (thank you:)

(after note: The game is so beautiful. And rather addictive. Can't wait to play the Deluxe edition:))

3 comments:

  1. she looks like she is writing (inside her peaceful dream state) the text of her dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! It's a good thing!! : )
    More goodies for us to look at now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Christine
    Det ser fantastisk ud.
    Du - noget helt andet - har du set grafikken her...
    http://www.advicedigital.dk/?id=154
    Knus fra v

    ReplyDelete