Thursday, February 21, 2008

Will you show me your workspace?

I was so inspired by Audrey's beautiful working spot, in the middle of what seemed to be her living room, I have thought of little since:) So -- I would like to try to start a new tag -- ask if people will share a glimpse of their creative corners (or halls, or tables or studios or ...) and then tag 5 themselves.
Here's mine. Now I will tag Flora, Smosch, Esti, Nina Seven and Karin, let them know what to do, and hope they'll want to play (wish me luck:)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christine - Thanks for the tag...I'll play! Hopefully I'll get some photos taken and post it later today. I'll link to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag, Christine. I'm willing to play, however I'll be away for the day (driving to beautiful San Sebastian to work), so I don't think I can take the pictures until late tonight or tomorrow... But I'll do it anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cosy workingspace you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i Christine, I like your tag and I am looking forward for the photos. I love to see working places and it makes me always happy to see, that I am not the only one with the mess on the table :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a great idea, thanks for tagging me, i've been playing today :) happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete