Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Visited



Remember this little guy? On of his friends paid a visit the other day. I saw him on the balcony and rushed to get my camera, hoping he'd still be there when I got back. He was, I got one picture, and off he went. Only to sit back down on the banister, in the warmth of the afternoon sun.

He did this five or six times. Needless to say, I took a tricillion pictures.
Check this out. Do you think he was watching me too?

I only just discovered Joel the dad. My-my - this guy created some awesome toys for his kids.
Have you ever seen a more delicate doll house?
I am smitten :-)

3 comments:

  1. i love
    to visit
    you too!
    lots of treasures here..
    starting w/yummy cookies
    directly below!
    & every inch of that
    orange bunny diary!
    lohahovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, love that!
    i just did a series of dragonflies pics on my blog, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dragonflies are so delicate and so strong. I had a lot of them this year too, for a week. your photos are dreamy... yes. i think she was watching you.

    ReplyDelete